SHD Composite Materials Inc. are recruiting for a Production Manager to be based at their prepreg manufacturing operation in Mooresville, NC. As a Production Manager, you will be responsible for planning and organizing the Production Department including, but not limited to, planning staff levels, training, recruitment and preparing reports for management. You will also be responsible for consciously creating a workplace culture that is consistent to that of the company, and empowering employees to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
Key Requirements and Qualifications/Experience
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching and development skills
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment which must include knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members
- Basic knowledge of employment laws and practices and employee relations
- Evidence of the ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
- Educated to degree level in program management, business or public administration, technical management, information systems, engineering, finance/accounting, or related fields
- Minimum of two (2) years of recent operations or production management experience
- Experience may be considered equivalent if experience demonstrated increased depth and breadth of responsibility
- Understanding/experience of prepreg manufacture is preferred, but not essential
Please submit your resume (CV) if this role interests you, as well as confirming your salary expectations. You must be able to work in the US.