Work Times: 8:30am to 4:30pm (Monday to Friday). A degree of flexibility will be needed at peak periods.
In this role, you will provide a professional level of technical support to ensure that the company’s products function effectively and meet customer’s requirements.
- Day to day supervision of the processing area and equipment.
- Working as required on specific Research and Development programmes as directed by the Technical Director and Technical Manager.
- Maintenance of records and data.
- Reporting of relevant information to Directors and Managers.
- Working in accordance with company Quality and Health & Safety procedures at all times
- To undertake and other duties from time to time as can be requested by the company.
Skills and Ability
- Experience in a composite manufacturing environment
- Ability to laminate, fit and assemble composite mouldings
- Working knowledge of composites processing equipment (Autoclave, oven, press)
- Working confidently unattended from drawings and process documentation.
- Ability to liaise with internal staff, suppliers and customers of all levels
- Strong attention to detail
A full job description is available on request.
Previous applicants need not apply.