Work Times: 8.30am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday). A degree of flexibility will be needed at peak periods.
In this role, you will ensure that the company’s products and service meet internal and external standards, function effectively and meet customer’s requirements.
- Always adhere to company Health & Safety procedures including external compliance such as COSHH.
- Working to company Quality standards.
- Perform routine daily laboratory testing on inhouse manufactured materials and externally supplied goods, to include DSC and Rheology
- Evaluate and verify test results
- Product release
- Control of Nonconforming product
- Maintenance of test data and quality records
- Reporting of relevant laboratory metrics, test completion performance, failure rates, troublesome inputs etc.
- Working in accordance with company Quality and Health & Safety procedures at all times
- Provide Quality support across the group
- To undertake any other duties from time to time as can be reasonable requested by the company.
Skills and Ability
- High degree of computer literacy
- Strong attention to detail
- Working knowledge of laboratory test procedures
- Level 3 qualifications, preferably in a science subject
- Ability to liaise with internal staff of all levels
- To undertake training as required
A full job description is available on request.
Previous applicants need not apply.