Work Times: 8am to 4.30pm (Monday to Friday). A degree of flexibility will be needed at peak periods.
Your responsibility as a customer service accounts manager is to service all aspects within the customer accounts from raising sales orders, conversing with customers about their needs, price changes, deliveries and product availability while also providing support for the outside sales team. This could be considered as an internal sales role.
- Raise Sales order with the company software for all incoming Purchase Orders
- Coordinate with production on availability and lead times
- Handle all deliverables ensuring accuracy of outputs
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure understanding of client’s product needs
- Support all aspects of client accounts
- Use a range of software, including email, spreadsheets, and databases to ensure customer accounts are up to date.
- Comply with data protection laws in relation to storage of data.
- To undertake and other duties from time to time as can be reasonable requested by the company.
Skills and Ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in the composite industry
- Previous experience in sales
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility and adaptability changing workloads
A full job description is available on request.
Previous applicants need not apply.