R & D is at the heart of SHD's success
At the heart of the success of SHD is a commitment to the continuous development of improved and innovative products. We pride ourselves in working with each customer to provide the right product for every application.
To take this commitment to the next level, we have greatly expanded our in-house Research and Development capabilities by the investment in a fully equipped test laboratory including an autoclave and test equipment and by the recruitment of high calibre Technical personnel.
- Continuing development of our PFA range of FAR25 853 and ISO45545 compliant transportation interior products, both prepreg and infusion resin solutions
- Snap cure, low tack systems for high volume production including low temperature manufacture of pre-forms
- Flame retardant epoxy systems compliant to UL94 V0
- Continuing development of graphene enhanced prepregs for structural, thermal and electrical applications
- High temperature and carbon/carbon composite materials
- Lighter weight paintable body panel systems – comparable in weight to the latest aluminium panels
Please contact us for any further information or samples.