R & D is at the heart of SHD's success
At the heart of the success of SHD is a commitment to the continuous development of improved and innovative products. We pride ourselves in working with each customer to provide the right product for every application.
To take this commitment to the next level, we have greatly expanded our in-house Research and Development capabilities by the investment in a fully equipped test laboratory including an autoclave and test equipment and by the recruitment of high calibre Technical personnel.
- Continuing development of our FR308 range of bio-derived CS 25.853 and BS EN 45545 compliant transportation interior prepreg.
- Launching PS200, a revolutionary bio-derived non-flammable high Tg prepreg for the EV market and other demanding applications.
- Snap cure, low tack systems for high volume production including low temperature manufacture of pre-forms
- Flame retardant epoxy systems compliant to UL94 V0
- Flame retardant surfacing films for optimum paint finish in lightweight structures
- In-mould gelcoat compatible systems for large structures
- Impact resistant prepregs for automotive and motorsport crash structures
Please contact us for any further information or samples.