Join our fast-growing business
We are a company who are ‘Leaders in Advanced Composite Prepreg Materials through Service, Quality and Innovation’.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
Working within a small team to manufacture pre-impregnated composite materials, you will preferably have supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment.
You will need a good understanding of English and Maths to successfully complete the pre-selection numeracy and literacy test.
Full in-house product training will be provided to ensure the highest standard of our products are maintained.
This role is occasionally physically demanding and on completion of training, duties will include:
- The safe operation of all manufacturing equipment and completion of associated documentation
- Blending of epoxy resins and catalyst pastes to feed the production team
- Inspection and testing of finished products
- Production set-up, to maintain production efficiency to set targets
In return, the company offers an attractive benefits package.
Senior Process Technician
Applications are invited for the position of Senior Process Technician. The successful candidate will assist with the increase in customer support and internal testing activities. Key skills for this position include:
- Must have experience in composites manufacture; laminating, fitting and assembly.
- Working knowledge of oven, autoclave and press curing techniques.
- Ability to liaise with internal staff, suppliers and customers of all levels.
- Strong attention to details with the ability to work unsupervised and as a part of a project team.
- Computer literate.
Reporting to the Technical Manager you will assist in the manufacture of composite laminates for research and development, laboratory testing and customer support applications. UK and European travel may be required whist undertaking customer support activities.
In return the Company offers an attractive benefits package.
For more information, please email email@example.com.
Should you wish to send your CV to us by post, please send it to the address on our Get in Touch page.
Previous applicants need not apply.